Gift Wrapped Bundle

Gift Wrapped
Here is the new Gift Wrapped Bundle - a fun stamp set an punch bundle.  I have been wanting to play with this for some time now and finally got around to it!
I thought it would look awesome with the Plaid Tidings DSP but I couldn't bare to not show both sides. So, I created a "collar fold" and layered a piece of white cardstock behind so that I could stamp the greeting (Pretty Peacock). The bow was stamped on white and colored with Stampin' Blends. For a little extra texture I punched out another bow from the remaining bit of the DSP and a few gold sprigs using the Sprig punch. The final touch was to add a few of the Gilded Gems & some gold twine from the Forever Greenery Trim Pack. I hope you like my card. Be sure to leave me a comment below!

All these products are available through my online store.

Don't forget that during the month of August 2020 I am running a contest to win a Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine. Click the image below for all the details on how to enter. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment