Curvy Celebrations - Stitched Stars

 

Curvy Celebrations
November is here and this month I will be featuring cards using the early release product bundle from the Jan - June catalog. The Curvy Celebrations bundles are available for purchase starting tomorrow - Nov. 3. You are going to want to get your hands on these products. You can shop online for them here

The card that I am featuring today uses the Curvy Christmas (#155364) stamp set and Curvy dies (#154319). My card was inspired by a fellow Canadian - Heather Cooper. You can see her card here. 

To make this card you will need the following:

I started with a 4 x 5 1/4" piece of Misty Moonlight cardstock. Using the Curvy dies I ran it through my die cut machine.

I then cut a piece of Christmas Gleaming DSP (4 x 5 1/4") and ran it through the die cutting machine. I layered the piece with the "holes" behind the smaller Misty Moonlight and adhered together. I took the other piece of Misty Moonlight and layered it behind the other 2 layers and then adhered it to the Night of Navy base. I stamped in Misty Moonlight along the top and bottom edges of the curves.

Finally I cut several stitched stars from copper foils and adhere to the front of the card (the large star and the one to the left of the large star were adhered with dimensionals). The greeting was stamped in Night of Navy on Mango Melody and popped up on dimensionals. To complete the card I placed 3 of the Star Designer Elements on the card.

1 comment: