Ink~Stamp~Share Nov 2020 Blog Hop - Christmas Tree Decoration

 


Welcome to the Nov. 2020 Ink~Stamp~Share blog hop! Our theme this month is Christmas Decorations.

It's not very often that I create anything other than a card so I am excited to share with you my tree ornaments. 

My ornaments were created using the Wreath Builder dies. Honestly I can't get enough of these dies.  The are so versatile!
To ensure that the ornaments had stability, I started by die cutting a base made from Window Sheets to provide the support needed. Then using the Wreath Builder dies I die cut 2 layers. The first one (which is the bottom layer) was die cut from Balmy Blue Glimmer paper (if you love this glimmer paper as much as I do, then you need to know that post Jan, 3, it will no longer be available). The second wreath was die cut from Silver Foil
To adhere the wreaths to the window sheet circles, you will need glue dots. I tried the adhesive sheets but ended up with adhesive everywhere. Glue dots are much easier to control. To decorate the wreaths, you will need  Beaded Pearlssome Night of Navy cardstock and Blue Adhesive Back Gems.(placed in the center of the navy flowers).
On the ornament on the right, I have also used the Curvy Dies, Stitched  Nested Label dies and Metallic Mesh Ribbon.

I hope that I have inspired you to create your own Christmas tree ornaments using the Wreath Builder dies. Be sure to continue your blog hop journey by click the next button to take you to Gez Carpenter...



10 comments:

  1. Love these, that die set has been calling to me for months, so versatile, love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, we used the same set, but still we made something completely different with it! I LOVE your decorations. They look so detailed, and I LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never go wrong with a wreath! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty Tracie, love this bundle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty and dainty, thanks for the window sheet idea to stabilize the wreath :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning ornament designs. I love this color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful ornaments and love the colours, thank you so much for hopping and sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore these, the colours and the sparkle are right up my street!

    ReplyDelete