Quite Curvy - Just For You


Hello stampers! Welcome to my blog. Over the last few days I have been posting projects that I made using the Quite Curvy bundle. Today I am changing it up a bit and moving away from the winter theme and onto more of a spring theme. I have used Purple Posy for the base and then layered a piece of Whisper White that I ran through my die cutting machine with the Scripty 3D EF (so I have to confess.... I have had this folder for longer than I care to admit and only just used it for the first time today!  What was I waiting for - IT IS STUNNING!)
For today's card I decided to dig out my medium sized daisy punch. I punched 2 whisper white daisies and then sponged both with Balmy Blue and Highland Heather. I added a black center of which I die cut using the Poppy Moments dies. The center of the daisy was popped up on a mini dimensional. Under the daisy are 4 Soft Seafoam leaf sprigs that I once again used the Curvy dies to create.
I then layered a piece of Soft Seafoam that I die cut using the Tasteful Label dies and stamped the sentiment in Memento ink on a strip of Purple Posy cardstock. The end of the strip was punched with the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch

Above and below the sentiment use the flourish stamp and die from the Quite Curvy bundle. I have stamped in Memento and colored with Stampin' Blends in Balmy Blue, Purple Posy and Soft Seafoam.
The final touches to my card are the triple loop bow (this twine is part of the Gorgeous Posies kit) and 3 pearls. 
I am so pleased with how this card turned out and I hope you enjoyed my post today.... see you tomorrow!.

No comments:

Post a Comment