Curvy Christmas

 

Curvy Christmas
Well I hope you are enjoying the samples that I am creating and sharing with you that feature the Quite Curvy Suite of products. I love how easy it is to be able to use them with other products. 

Today's project includes the Curvy Christmas stamp set and Curvy dies along with Evergreen Forest EF, Winter Snow EF, In the Pines bundle and Feels Like Frost DSP. The silver and white dots make a perfect backdrop for my card. 

My color pallet today is white, silver and Misty Moonlight. The white layer was die cut first and then embossed with the Winter Snow EF. The pine trees were stamped (off) in Misty Moonlight and die cut. 

The DSP was embossed with the Evergreen Forest EF - love the look this creates!

That's it for today...... be sure to check back tomorrow for my next installment.


No comments:

Post a Comment