Quite Curvy with Birch Background

 

Hello again and welcome to For the Love of Stamping. I continue my journey of sharing ideas using the Quite Curvy bundle. This time I blew the dust off of my Birch background stamp (another one of those stamps that just hasn't been loved enough). Today's creation was inspired by Sue Vine

I love pink and black together. These colors just pop! I cut a white and Magenta Madness layer using the curvy die making the Magenta layer slightly bigger so that it peeks out from under the white. 

I stamped the images in Momento ink and colored them with Magenta Madness and Shaded Spruce. 

Finally, I die cut 2 Just Jade branches and adhered them under the bird's feet and tied some black and white bakers twine at the top of the card.

Stay tuned for more samples to follow during the rest of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment