Quite Curvy - I Love Pink

Quite Curvy
Hello! Today we continue done the path of showcasing the Quite Curvy bundle.  I am so loving this bundle and you will too!  It is a must have for sure!
For those of you that know me, KNOW THAT I LOVE PINK!  It is my favorite color and I can't get enough of it!
Today I thought it was time to create a card using Magenta Madness and the Quite Curvy dies.  I love how the Magenta Madness pops on this card. Thus far, the cards that I have created using this bundle feature another product that hasn't received the love it deserves. So that is why I have decided to include the Gold Hoops and the In Color Enamel Dots on my card. 
So let me share with you what I used on this creation. The color pallet consists of Magenta Madness, Whisper White and Granny Apple Green with a pop of Balmy Blue (birds). I alternated the coloring of the vine (thanks Gail Ellis for the idea) using my Granny Apple Green Blends. This image was stamped directly onto the Whisper White layer (which is popped up on dimensionals on the Magenta Madness card base). I die cut 3 of the branches in Granny Apple Green and adhered them with adhesive sheets. The greeting comes from the Quite Curvy stamp set. I just wanted the "Just for You" so I placed a piece of tape over the "made with love" words on the stamp, inked up the stamp and then before stamping the sentiment I discarded the tape from the stamp. Voila! I then punched the one end of the sentiment using the Banners Pick a Punch. To finish the card I added 3 of the Magenta Madness In Color enamel dots. 
So there you have it. I hope you enjoy this card and venture into the world of PINK! 

No comments:

Post a Comment