Ink Stamp Share New Year's Eve Blog Hop

 



Welcome to the final 2020 Ink. Stamp. Share Blog Hop!  What a year this has been. I am so thankful to have such an awesome hobby to keep me occupied and to be able to participate in this blog hop!  There are so many talented crafters and I love seeing all the different ideas that each one brings to the  blog hop! I love this craft so much.

So this blog hop is kicking off 2021 with brand new products from the 2021 Jan to June mini catalog and the Sale-A-Bration catalog. 

Today I am sharing with you a card I designed using my favorite stamp/die bundle from the 2021 J to J mini catalog - the Art Gallery bundle (# 156227 - $68.25).

I absolutely love the color pallet of the Fine Art Floral DSP (#154558) and LOVE that Stampin' Up! designed an acetate overlay for some of the sheets of the DSP.

The ribbon isn't from the Art Gallery Suite, however, it really matches well!  This is a new ribbon offering in the 2021 J to J mini catalog called Blushing Bride 3/4" Metallic Ribbon (#154283).

To create the flowers on the right side of the card, I stamped the image twice. One in Old Olive and then again in Flirty Flamingo. Then die cut them and snipped off the bottom of the Flirty Flamingo so that when I layered the 2 piece together, the olive stems showed. Under the flower are 2 pieces from the Forever Gold Laser Cut Specialty paper.

Thank you for stopping by my blog on this final Ink~Stamp~Share blog hop for 2020.

Be sure to continue your hopping journey by clicking the next button to see the awesome creation by Donna Lester!

Roll Call

Sue McDonald

Cindy Mitchell-Clark

Kim Price

Donna Coffman

Tricia Butts

Gez Carpenter

Jo Blackman

Alison Carter

Karen Egan

Mo Rootes

Libby Fens

Rochelle Laird-Smith

Tracie St-Louis (you are here)

Donna Lester

Susan Simpson

Jill Chapman

Dana Sullivan

Victoria Littlewood

Laura Mackie

Annette Elias





12 comments:

  1. Donna L. CoffmanDecember 31, 2020

    That card is so pretty, the DSP is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven’t looked at this set in detail. Love what you have created

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Tracie, that dsp is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great ideas for these products, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning card. I love everything about this suite xx Great Job Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous card, Tracie. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, love your card! I adore this suite
    thank you for hopping with us

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card, love this suite xx

    ReplyDelete