Flower & Field SAB DSP

 Some days the ideas come easy. Today was one of those days. I am sharing a card that I created using the Flower & Field DSP that you can earn for free with a net $60 order during Sale A Bration.

I love how Stampin' Up! coordinates their products from inks to paper to stamps and punches! The medium daisy punch is perfect for this project.

When I saw this DSP I immediately thought of a friend of mine that I have known for over 50 years! (Yes we were toddlers when we met). Her name is Penny and I will be sending this to her!  

Making this card is SUPER EASY!

Here is what you will need.

Supplies:

Cardstock: Granny Apple Green, Whisper (or Basic) White & Pool Party

DSP:- Flower & Fields (free with a net $60 order)

Dies: Floral Gallery (J2J mini), Stitched So Sweetly

Misc: Matte Black Dots (J2J mini, medium daisy punch, Tombow glue and dimensionals, Stampin' Blends (Pool Party & Granny Apple Green)

Want to see how I put this together? Check out my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment