Brushed Blooms Bundle - J2J 2021 Mini Catalog

 Hello and welcome to For The Love of Stamping. New to my blog? I am glad that you stopped by! I have a couple of cute projects for you today using a brand new stamp bundle from the Jan to June 2021 mini catalog called Brushed Blooms.  

Brushed Blooms
Inspired by Lisa Nieland - A Stamp Above
Check out the cards that I created today. I love the paint brush die cut strips. Especially because you get 5 strips each time you run it through your die cutting machine. 

Here I am using Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green and Gorgeous Grape. 


Brushed Blooms

My second project I cased from the J2J 2021 catalog. 

It also is based on white cardstock.  This time I used the brushstroke stamp from the Brushed Blooms stamp set to create the colorful background. The colors I used are Magenta Madness, Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Just Jade and Pacific Point. 
The flower was die cut in 3 pieces, Purple Posy, Highland  Heather and white. The sentiment was stamped in white craft ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.

Check out my video on how this card came together . 


Love what you see? Shop my online store here.


No comments:

Post a Comment