Hey Birthday Chick with Oh So Ombre DSP

 


Hey Birthday Chick
Here is an easy way to create an ombré background. Start with the Oh So Ombré DSP  - I have used the Bermuda Bay ombré sheet. Then, using a Blending Brush, pick up some Night of Navy and blend over the upper section of the DSP.

This is a "safe" way to get your feet wet with the Blending Brushes!

 I have to admit that I am truly enjoying playing with the Hey Chick & Hey Birthday Chick bundles! 

Why do you need both the Hey Chick and Hey Birthday Chick bundles?
1. They just work perfectly together!
2. You will regret not having both!
3. Buy them both with a chalk marker and qualify for 2 level 1 (like the Oh So Ombré DSP used here) or 1 level 2 SAB items!
4. Place your online order here http://bit.ly/3pNnLMB and qualify for 2 entries into my "Win a Mini Stampin' cut & Emboss Machine!

On my design today, I am using both bundles. You can't have one without the other! Trust me it is worth the investment. And if you purchase both you will qualify for 2 level 1 or a level 2 SAB item.  I have colored the chicken with Stampin' Blends and die cut the sentiment and hen house. 

Would you like to try your hand at this card? Join me in my Blending Brush class on Feb. 20 - I have one spot left!


No comments:

Post a Comment