Forever Blossoms - Dramatic Heat Embossing

 

Inspired by Studio JD
Today I am sharing with you a technique called  Dramatic Heat Embossing using the Forever Blossoms stamp and Cherry Blossom dies.

I love heat embossing and the look of the glossy black embossing on black cardstock is so dramatic! It just pops off the cardstock.

To make this card I have embossed the image on the black cardstock with Versamark and black embossing powder.

Then I stamped the same image on white cardstock with Versamark and gold embossing powder.

I colored with Stampin' Blends and die cut using the coordinating Cherry Blossom dies. Any white cardstock that was showing after I die cut it I then colored with my Black Stampin' Blends.

As a finishing touch I embossed the sentiment in gold and added some Holiday Rhinestones. 

Inspiration for this card came from Studio JD

Happy stamping!

Tracie



No comments:

Post a Comment