Team TwINKle Belles - Downline Gifts

 

Hello and welcome to For the Love of Stamping. Today I want to share with you a little gift of appreciation that I like to treat my downline with. I have an amazing bunch of ladies called TwINKle Belles. Each month I award gifts to those that meet a threshold in sales.

I implemented this in January of this year and I am proud to say that my Belles are stepping up to the challenge.

Here is the little gift that I am giving for sales in the month of May.

I have created a little treat bag and a bag topper complete with a set of tags. 

The topper is Blushing Bride that I ran through my mini embossing machine with the Meadow Moments EF.

The tags were die cut from Tailor Made Tags and the sentiment is from the Create with Friends stamp set. 

Being a member of my TwINKle Belles has many perks. Check out the details here. I would love to have you on my team!

Hugs, Tracie

No comments:

Post a Comment