Be Cool Penguin Place

 

Penguin Place
Well how excited am I? I recently got the Fall mini catalog and placed an order for some new products! I fell in love with this adorable penguin from the stamp/punch bundle called Penguin Place. 

Today I have created this adorable card to show him (or her) off. I started with a Basic White base and layered Pacific Point on top.

Using another piece of Basic White I used the Layering Diorama dies, a Blending Brush and Pacific Point ink to create the mountains in the background. 

I used one of the (new) "Wonderful Snowflakes" behind my penguin. These snowflakes are available as of August from the Autumn catalog. They have a pearlized iridescent shimmer to them - so pretty. The nice thing is that they come on a sheet and there is extra paper that surrounds them. This allowed me to die cut the stars at the top of the card.

Behind the penguin and snowflake is some of the Metallic Mesh ribbon (I am finding all kinds of uses for this ribbon!). I thought that this ribbon makes it look like ice behind the snowflake. Because this ribbon is quite wide, I cut it into strips and laid them in a star formation behind the snowflake. Love the sparkle!

To finish my card I embossed the sentiment in white on black cardstock and cut it into sections to place around the penguin.

I hope you enjoyed your visit at my blog today. I currently have a small supply of the new mini catalogs, so if you would like one and live in Canada, please send me a note using the "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Happy stamping!

Hugs, Tracie



No comments:

Post a Comment