You Have 15 Minutes.... GO!!

 

Bookmark
It's not too often (OK maybe never)  that my husband says to me, " I have a craft project for you. I need you to make a bookmark for me to give my mom" - AND HE GIVES YOU 15 MINUTES!!!  WHAT????

My first thought is "ARE YOU CRAZY?  I NEED HOURS TO BE CREATIVE - LOL". 

That's when you go to your craft room and reach for the "bag of odds and sods" - you know that  big bag of "extra pieces" that one day you think...... I will use these.... So I better keep them just in case....

Well finally that day arrived! Halleluiah! It was meant to be! I had all these pieces (and a ton more) already die cut and just waiting..... waiting for that day when my husband would ask me for a "craft project!" Hahaha!

If memory serves me well, the corner pieces were colored with blending brushes along with the butterflies. The die sets are Christmas Layers and Well Written. All the flowers were die cut from the Pierced Blooms and the greeting was embossed in white on black using Artistically Inked.

I have never created something so quick in ALL MY LIFE!  I guess sometimes you just shouldn't think about it and just be creative!

Happy stamping!

Hugs, Tracie

No comments:

Post a Comment