Sneak Peek! Fall Mini Catalog - Delicate Baubles

Hello there! Welcome to my blog! Today I am going to share a new die set from the fall/winter mini catalog.

I really like it when you can just use dies to create a fabulous card. Here I have used  the Delicate Baubles and the Christmas Pinecone dies that are both coming in the Fall/Winter mini catalog. 

I went with more of a "non-traditional" color scheme for this card using Blackberry Bliss with gold.  The "bauble" uses 2 dies to complete the look. 

Behind the bauble is the Christmas Pinecone layer which I die cut in Evening Evergreen (2021 - 2023 In Color).  It coordinates well with the Tidings of Christmas DSP (annual catalog p. 133).

I cardbase layer is a tent fold in Evening Evergreen with a layer of Blackberry Bliss.

To complete the card I added some of the gold metallic pearls.

Stay tuned all this week as I continue to reveal some additional sneak peaks!  You don't want to miss them!
Happy stamping!
Hugs
Tracie

No comments:

Post a Comment