Tropical Island Dreams of Retiring .... One Day

 One day I will retire (wishing it was sooner than later) and I will camp out under a palm tree on a tropical island.  I can't wait for that day but sadly it isn't in the near future (consequences of leaving a job after 15 years and then going back to the same company 7 years later and they don't bridge the previous 15 years of service 😢 ).

I do have to say that I love these new Palm Dies!  They come with a coordinating stamp set for a bundled savings called Paradise Palms bundle. The sentiment is part of the bundle and the little faux sea glass pieces are the finishing touch. The DSP (Simply Marbleous)  can be earned for free during Jan - Feb 2022 Sale-A-Bration promotion. Place your order here, by Feb 28, 2022,  for this fabulous stamp/die bundle, and earn the DSP for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment