A Rainbow of Paper Strips Gender Neutral Birthday Card

 

Gender Neutral Birthday Card
These days you never know when you are going to need a birthday card. I like to keep a stash of "gender neutral" cards on had for those occasions. This was a fun card to make - I love all the colors. I just puts a smile on my face. This card is not hard to make but takes a wee bit of time and patience to line up all the strips but once you set the first one it is easy peasy from then on.

Here is what you will need to make this card

Each strip is 1/4" which were adhered to a white layer (3.5" x 5") and then adhered to a Bermuda Bay base. 

Triangles were die cut and embossed and then adhered with foam adhesive strips.

Sentiment was stamped and die cut from white with a layer of vellum cardstock behind.

I hope you give this card a try. If you have any questions just click the "contact me" from my blog header.

Happy stamping!

Hugs, 

Tracie


No comments:

Post a Comment