Waves of the Ocean Shaker Card

 

Hi Stamping Friends
Well let's just say that it has "been a minute" since I last made a shaker card.  This was a lot of fun as I am using the Waves of the Ocean bundle, foil & DSP.  Love the shades of blue!
I found some old beads that my daughter once used to make bracelets and no longer uses (she is 24 after all - LOL).
I won't get in to the details on how to make a shaker card - there are tons of tutorial out there already.
I will, however, mention the supplies and measurements here.

Base:

1.     Cut white card base at 8 ½” x 5 ½” – fold in half

2.     Cut a white layer @ 3 ¾” x 5”

3.     Die cut frame for the shaker using rectangle stitched dies & Waves
    of the Ocean DSP (2 largest dies)

4.     Cut a piece of acetate at 3 ¾” x 5

5.     Cut a strip of white at ¼” x 2 ½”

6.     Cut a strip of teal foil at 3/8” x 2 5/8”

You will need some 1/4" Tear Tape to adhere the DSP frame to the acetate along with foam adhesive strips for the shaker layer.

Happy Stamping!

Hugs,

Tracie

No comments:

Post a Comment