New Horizon & Smooth Sailing - A Throwback to My Childhood

 

On the Horizon
Hello stamping friends! Today I am sharing a card that I made using the New Horizon DSP and the Sailing Home bundle. I am truly loving this designer paper - it is absolutely stunning and makes card making a breeze!

Today's post is a throw back to my childhood and the summers that I spent on my best friend's sailboat. So peaceful and amazing memories that seem like a lifetime ago but a friendship that has lasted the test of time.   I have known her my entire life (over 50 years!) and am so appreciative of her and her friendship!

This card is quick and easy to make. The trees were stamped with Memento ink and the sailboat (Sailing Home) was stamped, colored (Stampin' Blends), die cut (Smooth Sailing) & adhered to the card.

I hope you have a wonderful day! Happy stamping!

Hugs, Tracie


7 comments: