Picture This and Penguin Place

 Hello & welcome to FTLOS!  Today I find myself digging into some old(er) products to create my card. It is really therapeutic to use up "older" stuff. So today I have pulled out some retired SU DSP to create this background for the happy penguins and my Misty Moonlight ink for the sentiment. The DSP is called Penguin Playmates and I have fussy cut the penguins from this paper. The freesia background is also from the same pack of DSP. I used my Picture This dies to create the openings.

In the 3 smaller circles I used the Sale-A-Bration Silver and Gold specialty paper and the large snowflake is from the Wonderful Snowflakes laser cut pack. The smaller snowflakes were created by die cutting them from the "leftover" areas of the Wonderful Snowflake paper. I hope you enjoyed this quick post. Let me know your thoughts!

Hugs, Tracie



No comments:

Post a Comment