Christmas Poinsettia - 'Tis The Season

Nothing like throwing everything but the kitchen sink at this card - LOL. Today I am sharing a card that has been on and off my craft tables so many times that I can't count! The card features a mix of brands (Stampin' Up!, Pink Fresh Studios) along with both new and retired products.

So what on this card is "new"?

Lets start with the 2022 - 2024 In Color Glimmer Paper. I love the ombré coloring of this Sweet Sorbet glimmer paper - it is perfect for giving depth of color to the petals not to mention that it sparkles!

Up next is Christmas Banners stamp & dies bundle, and Wintry 3D embossing folder from Stampin' Up! The Christmas Banner bundle has quickly become one of my go to for the die cuts and sentiments. And how perfect is the coordination between the fern die cuts (Christmas Banner dies) and the Pine embossing from Wintry 3D EF? Love how Stampin' Up! coordinates products.

And finally the Geo Tiles cover plate (background) from PinkFresh Studios. I have to admit that die cutting glimmer paper with an intricate die like this was a bit tricky - it required a few passes through my die cutting machine to get all the pieces to cut - it didn't help the cause by adding an adhesive sheet to the back of the glimmer paper before running it through. None the less it looks fabulous and sparkly!

Retired items include: Poinsettia Petals dies, 3 cluster pearls & Layering Square dies. I would love to hear your thoughts on today's card design! Please leave a comment below.

Happy stamping!
Hugs, Tracie

No comments:

Post a Comment