Hot Foiling with Pink Fresh Studios Simplest Gestures

These 2 cards were both created with products from Pink Fresh Studios - Simplest Gestures. I just love this group of product. I have used the following coordinating products to create the cards.

  • Hot foil plate - flowers & leaves
  • Stencils - coloring the flowers & leaves
  • Coordinating dies - die cut the image

I started by foiling the outline of the floral image and then I used the stencils to blend the colors on the flowers & leaves.
Next I die cut the image and adhered it to a die cut square with dimensionals. The sentiment was also created with my hot foil system with black cardstock and white foil. It was layered over the flowers. To create the background of the card front I used a "cover plate" die from Pink Fresh Studios - love this look! I layered a piece of white cardstock to the inside front flap to accentuate the detail of the cover plate. The cards were finished with some sequins.
I took the same approach with the second card, but this time I didn't layer a piece of white cardstock behind the front flap. I felt that with the card base already being white it wasn't necessary. The sentiment was also hot foiled but this time with silver foil on white cardstock.

I hope you enjoy these 2 cards. They were inspired by a video done by Jennifer McGuire - she is so awesome!
Happy foiling!
Hugs,
Tracie

No comments:

Post a Comment