Adorable Owls Interactive Card with Give It a Whirl

 Happy Holidays!  It is Christmas Eve and "the weather outside is frightful". In fact it is freaking cold!!!! So what better time than now to craft!  

Adorable Owls
I decided today to dig out the Give It a Whirl dies because they need some love! I enjoy making interactive cards and this die set makes it super simple! The stamp set I am using is free during the Jan - Feb 2023 Sale-A-Bration event! It is called Adorable Owls and boy are they adorable! 

This birthday card can be used for any age and any gender!

I started with a white base and added a shadow layer of the 2022 - 2024 Starry Sky DSP. The Give It a Whirl dies were used to create the top layer of which I created a template for the clouds with the Basic Borders dies. Using the template, Tahitian Tide ink and a blending brush I created the cloud background. The 3 clouds were also die cut from Give It A Whirl and then ink blended with Tahitian Tide.

The owl was colored with a variety of Stampin' Blends (SU800, SU 400, So Saffron, Tahitian Tide and Black). 

Using a white gel pen I drew the directional arrow on the DSP as the indicator to spin the wheel. Here are the other 2 sentiments that are revealed as you spin the wheel.

Adorable Owls
Adorable Owls 
I hope you give the Give It A Whirl dies a try. Don't have them? You can purchase them here and then you can add the Adorable Owls for FREE! (order between Jan. 5, 2023 - Feb. 28, 2023).
Have a wonderful holiday season. Stay save & stay warm.
Hugs,
Tracie


No comments:

Post a Comment