Sneak Peek - Love Cats

Hello stamping friends. Thanks for popping by today. Today's share is a new stamp set from the Jan - April mini catalog called Love Cats. It features 3 cute cats and 3 sentiments - a great set for the cat lovers!  These curious little cats love hanging around and I couldn't resist playing with this set.

Love Cats
I have combined the Picture This dies with the stamp set to showcase these cuties. The DSP that I used is Dandy Designs 12" x 12" DSP that is free with a qualifying Sale-A-Bration order.  I love the pastel colors that are throughout the collection of paper.

I started by die cutting the DSP with the Picture This dies. The 3 rectangles that were cut have been flipped over and inserted back into the coordinating rectangle. 

Next I stamped and fussy cut the cats and placed them in the rectangles. I love that two of them look like they are hanging over the edge and the third on is tucked up into the corner. The bow ties were die cut from the Rainy Day dies (new in the mini catalog) from the 2022 - 2024 In Color Glimmer paper and adhere one to each cat.

Next I stamped the sentiment and snipped it apart to be able to disperse the message over the card front. 

Lastly, I stamped the mouse from the Elephant Parade bundle, colored it with Smoky Slate Stampin Blends and die cut it with the matching die.

9 comments: