Adorable Owls - SAB 2023

Adorable Owls
 Hello and welcome to my blog! It's Dec. 11, 2023 and Christmas is fast approaching. I should be out shopping for presents but instead I am playing with a new stamp set that will be available during Jan/Feb 2023 SAB. This adorable stamp set is FREE with a net $60 order and it is called Adorable Owls.

I predict that this set will be a "hot commodity" and go quickly so you will want place your order early on during Sale-A-Bration (runs from Jan. 5 - Feb. 28).
Here are the detail on what I used to make this card.
  • Early Espresso, White, Soft Suede & Crumb Cake cardstock
  • Medium (SU800 & SU 400), Tahitian Tide, Granny Apple, Parakeet Party & So Saffron Stampin' Blends.
  • Splatters & Stripes 3D embossing folder
  • Something Fancy dies (coming Jan. 5)
  • Love Cats stamp set (coming Jan. 5)
Be sure to check back for more fun samples
Happy stamping,
Hugs, Tracie

No comments:

Post a Comment