Starry Night Christmas Gate Fold Card

 Hello and welcome to my blog. With Christmas just around the corner I thought I would share a gate fold card design that I made using Snowflake Specialty Vellum, Wonderful Snowflakes and some White Glimmer paper. The inspiration for my card came from a card posted by Arlene Ross.

I started with a piece of Starry Sky cardstock cut at 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and scored on the 8 1/2" edge at 2 1/8" on each end to make the gate fold.

I have layered strips of Snowflake Specialty Vellum paper on top of a piece of white before adhering to the left and right panels of the gate fold base. 

The centerpiece of the card is made up of a layer of white and Starry Sky cardstock - cut with the Scallop contour dies - one Wonderful Snowflake, then a snowflake cut from white glimmer paper and a Glimmer enamel dot that I colored with dark Starry Sky Stampin' Blends. I finished the front with 6 more enamel dots colored with the Stampin' Blends.

Happy Stamping!

Hugs, Tracie

No comments:

Post a Comment