Love Cats - I Miss You

Love Cats
If you are a cat lover this is the stamp set for you! Available starting Jan. 5th, 2023, Love Cats is an adorable set for the cat lover in you. Great for any occasion. 

For today's project I chose to pair it with the Alphabet a la Mode dies and added my signature touch of white polka dots to the letters. 

This little cutie is hanging out on a brick wall looking melancholy for his cat momma or papa. This card could be sent to a friend, sibling, parent just to name a few. The image was stamped using the Stamparatus (stamped a couple of time to ensure great coverage) and then fussy cut. 

The brick wall is an embossing folder (Brick & Mortar) that I laid across only half of the white cardstock and then I dragged a Gray Granite ink pad over the surface to add the texture and color depth.

I have created a hue of blue around the cat for color and added a bow tie that I die cut from 2022 - 2024 Tahitian Tide glimmer paper.

View all the supplies here 

Happy stamping,

Hugs, Tracie

3 comments: