Beautifully Happy Sale-a-bration

Beautifully Happy
What a lovely floral stamp set! It is FREE with a qualifying SAB order between Jan 2023 - Feb 2023.

The set is called Beautifully Happy and is a distinctive stamp. Here I have stamped the image in memento ink, fussy cut it and then stamped the centers - the flowers are Gorgeous Grape (stamp off first) & the leaves are Shaded Spruce (stamp off first). I used Wink of Stella over the surface of the flowers to give them some sparkle and a Gorgeous Grape Glossy Dot in the center of the large flower.

I framed the image with the Deckled Rectangle dies in Fresh Freesia. And finally added 3 more glossy dots - they were light blue and I colored them with a dark Shaded Spruce Stampin' Blends.

Get all the details on the product I used here

Happy stamping!

Hugs, Tracie



No comments:

Post a Comment