Adorable Owls Slimline - I Love Hanging With You

Hello and welcome!  With Sale-A-Bration under way, I am excited to share with you today's card. It is a slimline card featuring the Adorable Owls stamp set from the Jan/Feb. Sale-A-Bration catalog. I absolutely love this stamp set.
Adorable Owls
This past week, I participated in a global virtual catalogue party as part of the Crafty Collaborations group. Today I am sharing with you the card that I presented during the launch. I will post the video below.

To make this card I have used the following supplies

Cardstock: Fresh Freesia, Basic Black, Basic White, 2022 - 2024 In Color Glimmer Paper & Dandy Designs DSP
Stamp Sets: Adorable Owls, Love Cats (sentiment)
Dies: Playing in the Rain, Basic Borders
Stampin Blends: SU Medium Blends, Tahitian Tide, Parakeet Party, Black, So Saffron
Ink: Tahitian Tide, Highland Heather, White Craft

Please enjoy my video tutorial for this card.

You can order all the supplies for this card here  

Happy stamping!
Hugs, Tracie

No comments:

Post a Comment