Playing in the Rain Magical Marquee Card

Hello and thanks for stopping by! Today's post features a cool interactive card!

Interactive cards are always fun and can be challenging to make. They take patience, especially if you are changing up the measurements. Getting it just right may take several attempts, but in the end, the effort is totally worth it. It's that moment that after you have tweaked, ripped apart, reassembled and tweaked again that it finally comes together that you feel vindicated!

I first saw this technique back in 2009 and I followed the instructions to a tee. The result (at the time in my mind) was mind blowing. Well now 14 years later, I have decided to re-do this technique but change it up by changing the size of the window that is revealed as you open the card as well the design. Over the years my abilities as a crafter have evolved. I create way more elaborate, more intricate, more layered, more advanced projects. I can't help it..... I am an avid crafter!

So today, I have stepped up my 2009 card and created this version of the magical marquee card. I have used the Playing in the Rain suite as the basis for the card and included other products to make it complete.

I am very pleased with how this turned out and am feeling accomplished! And now the next attempt at this card will be much easier and take less time.

  

Happy stamping!
Hugs, Tracie

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I look forward to the instructions. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete