Hexagon Pop Up Fold - Kit To Go

 

Beautiful Balloons Hexagon Pop up fold
Do you like to make different and fun 3D cards? Have you tried this style? It is a Hexagon Pop Up fold and it features all new Stampin' Up! 2023-2024 products including:

  • Beautiful Balloon suite
  • Countryside Inn dies
  • Wanted to Say dies
  • Alphabet a la Mode dies
  • Holographic Trio cardstock
Making standard sized cards are enjoyable but teaching this style of card making is a passion of mine!!  

My technique club is designed to teach this style to my members. I always welcome new members so if you are interested then please join us. Even if you can't make it in person often I will create kits to go for out of town members. In fact this kit is available now. 

This kit to go includes all of the pieces and step by step instructions to make this card. Email me to purchase your kit. Kit cost is $15 which includes mail out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment