Beautiful Balloons Front Panel Pull Card

 

Beautiful Balloons
So today I am continuing on the interactive card road this time creating a front panel that opens when you pull the tab. 

I am using the Beautiful Balloons stamp/die bundle from Stampin' Up! along with the Gold Celebrations specialty designer paper (acetate) which I have layered over the large white circle on the front of the card. 

This card is not at all difficult to make but sure packs a WOW feature. 

The background layer on the front panel was created with Hero Arts Confetti stencil and ink blended with a blending brush.

I couldn't make up my mind on which of the 2 cards I preferred - the single or the multi-colour panel. 

What is your preference? Leave me a comment below - I would love to hear your opinion.

The card on the left uses Azure Afternoon on the front panel and which I ink blended with the same ink colour. Whereas the card on the right uses a base of Tahitian Tide cardstock and a front panel in white, ink blended with Parakeet Party, Tahitian Tide and Highland Heather.

When you pull the tab it reveals the hidden message underneath. So fun!  Here is the view when the you pull the tab. 

Other products used include circle dies, 2-1/2" circle punch, Gold embossing powder & Stampin' Blends.

You can order the products for this card here.

Happy Stamping!

Hugs, Tracie

No comments:

Post a Comment