Beary Christmas Never Ending Card

 WOW!  It has been quite some time since I created a "Never-Ending" card. I forgot just how easy it is to make such a dynamic interactive card.  Today's card features the Beary Christmas Suite. There are so many amazing products in this suite! DSP, Embossing Folder, Stamps, Punch, Ribbon, Glitter Sequins, Memories and More pack & Cards & Envelops! Check it out here


I love this suite! So today I am recreating the Never-Ending card.   
Here is my card with 2 of the views.
 
If you have made one of these before you know that the sections bend back to reveal a new view of the card. The Beary Christmas DSP is the perfect back drop for this card BUT WAIT!  I have also used the coordinating Memories & More kit for this card.
 
I have to admit that I have not taken advantage of the Memories & More packs enough! There is a great selection of pieces that you can use to make cards and the cardstock is nice and heavy!
The two panels of my Never Ending card are using some of the pieces from this pack! I love this!
Purchase the Beary Christmas Suite from my online store and I will send you the PDF to make this card!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs, Tracie








No comments:

Post a Comment