Merriest Trees Bridge Fold Card

Hello Friends! Thanks for stopping by today! As fall starts to set in I have been preparing my "special" Christmas cards - you know the ones.... the ones that are super cool, different, really stepped up and take more time to make than your typical cards.

Well here is one that I just made and taught to my Tech Club Gals yesterday. It is a Bridge Fold that features the Merriest Trees bundle.  This bundle is amazing. I think my favourite thing about it are the 5 different sized tree dies!!


Here is my card that I made.

Just look at how the More Dazzle paper sparkles. I used a retired Stampin' Up! set of dies called Christmas Greetings for the "Merry Christmas".  I also die cut the tinsel and stars using the More Dazzle paper and the Merriest Tree Bundle.

Check out the height you get with this card. The white paper strips are supported by a piece of acetate that I adhered behind the middle section of the white strips.
Merriest Trees

The entire card will fold down to the right and fit into an invitation sized envelop. 
Now to figure out which of my special friends will get this card... decisions, decisions, decisions.

Enjoy your day and happy stamping!
Hugs, Tracie







No comments:

Post a Comment