Merriest Trees - Tis The Season

Something about a monochromatic card that is super eye catching. Today I am showcasing a card I designed using Lost Lagoon. Perhaps not a traditional Christmas colour but lovely none-the-less. 

Here is my card.

Merriest Trees

The base layer is Whisper White of which I have layered a piece of Lost Lagoon cardstock. 

The next layer was stamped and die cut using the Countryside Corners bundle
I then cut a second layer of the Countryside Corners in Whisper White and embossed it with the Snowflake Sky embossing folder.
This embossing folder has become my FAVOURITE for my Christmas cards!  

I then stamped the tree in Lost Lagoon, die cut it with the Merriest Trees dies and popped it up on dimensionals inside the frame created from the Countryside Corner dies.


Lastly I added some sparkle by die cutting the star from the silver dazzle paper, tying a bow using Silver & White Sheer Ribbon and then added some Stickles around the boughs.
  

I hope this inspires you to make a monochromatic card! You can buy all the supplies for this card here.
Happy stamping!
Hugs, Tracie




No comments:

Post a Comment