Gift of Giving - Gifts from Santa

Hello and welcome! It is another beautiful day here in Ottawa. Yesterday I posted a card using the Gift of Giving stamp set and today I have another one for you. This is another card that was part of this months  Christmas Card Club 


Here is a look at my finished card (I was inspired by a design by Rochelle Blok).

Gift of Giving

I find it therapeutic to be able to colour an image and on this card I am using Stampin' Blends. The image was stamped in Memento ink on a Countryside Corners die cut. I then layered the image onto white dry embossed cardstock using Christmas Tiding EF.


This is such a versatile embossing folder and I think you will get A LOT of good used out of it. 
I hope you are inspired to get the Gift of Giving stamp set and Christmas Tidings embossing folder. You can easily order them here.
Happy stamping!
Hugs, Tracie




No comments:

Post a Comment