Merriest Trees - Winter is Coming

Merriest Trees
I love it when a new catalogue comes out. It pushes me to challenge myself - to create different projects with the same stamps and die bundles. Merriest Trees bundle is one of those that certainly proved a bit challenging for me. The tree dies are quite large but the cool thing with these dies is that you can created 4 different sized trees! 

My first project today uses the 2 smaller tree dies.

For this card, I have die cut 1 of each from the center of the embossed top layer (Snowflake Sky) of white cardstock, lined Pretty Peacock cardstock behind and then die cut the same sized trees from Winter Meadow DSP and popped them up on dimensionals. 

The white tree is the piece that was die cut from the center of the card. It was also popped up on dimensionals. 

Merriest Trees
My second project is COMPLETELY different than the one above. I have used the Merriest Tree bundle and Gift of Giving stamp set to create this fun card (inspiration for this card comes from Kristien Sayes). 

This time I stamped 2 trees and die cut them with the largest tree die and adhered them to the embossed card front.

I then stamped the Santa holding the gifts, coloured the image with Stampin' Blends, fussy cut the image and adhered it with dimensional to the card front.

The finishing touch are the adhesive-backed glitter sequins for a bit of sparkle.

I hope you can see the versatility of the Merriest Trees bundle and are inspired to create different projects of your own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment