Flight & Airy

Sale-A-Bration has begun and one of the prettiest DSP that I have seen from Stampin' Up! in a
while is the
Flight & Airy. Such pretty colours and designs. You may recall the calendar that I posted here last month featuring this paper. Today I have fussy cut one of the birds and centered it on vellum which I embossed with the Layered Floral 3D embossing folder (new in the Jan to April Mini). What do you think?

The base colour is Lemon Lolly. Under the embossed vellum (Layered Florals 3D EF) is a 2 1/2" Petal Pink circle. Love the softness this gives to the card.

The branch was die cut from Around the Bend in Soft Seafoam and the bird was fussy cut from the Flight & Airy DSP (FREE with a net $60 between Jan & Feb 2024). The final touch is the tiny bow made from Sheer Ribbon combo pack.

This card makes me anxious for spring, especially given the nasty snow storm we got here in Ottawa, Ont. last night!!!

Happy Stamping! Check out the products I used on my card here.

Hugs, Tracie




No comments:

Post a Comment