Attention Shoppers! Treat Yourself!

Attention Shoppers!! It's time to "treat yourself"! This fun bundle is all the rage! Several adorable images to colour and fill your basket with! There is so much you can do with this bundle and I am just getting started. Have you seen my never ending card I created with this set? Be sure to check it out! So much fun!


As you can see, my shopping cart is overflowing - so much so, that bags have fallen out of the cart! I think I might need a second cart!

The images were coloured with new Stampin' Blends colours (Petunia Pop, Shy Shamrock, Summer Splash to name a few). And check out the eyelet embossed background - isn't is cute?

Well friends, it's time to "treat yourself" and add this adorable bundle to your "shopping cart"!

Happy stamping!
Hugs, Tracie



No comments:

Post a Comment