Thoughtful Journey

Have you seen the Thoughtful Journey DSP yet? If not you MUST check it out here. The eye-catching imagery and stunning watercolours will make any project you create simply gorgeous!  The paper does all the work for you!

Spotlight on Nature
I chose to combine this designer series paper with the Spotlight on Nature stamp set to create a "feel better" card. 

The card base is Petunia Pop on which I layered Lost Lagoon. The layer was embossed with Distressed Tile Embossing Folder.

I stamped the sentiment on white cardstock in Petunia Pop and then die cut it using one of the frames from the Unbounded Love dies.

FUN FACT! Imagine my surprise when I die cut the sentiment for the first time only to find out that the die cuts the frame around the sentiment as well - A 2 FOR ONE 1!!  This allows you to then chose any colour you want to place around the sentiment!!  I LOVE THIS! This is so much better that having to cut a separate layer!  

The butterfly was stamped and then coloured with Stampin' Blends, fussy cut and adhered with a dimensional. 

The whole card came together in less than 20 minutes!.

Well I hope I have inspired you to check out the new DSP, embossing folder and the dies.  

Happy stamping!! 

Hugs, Tracie 


No comments:

Post a Comment