Thoughtful Expressions

I love it when a card (finally) comes together. Sometimes it takes longer than others but in the end I am super pleased with the softness and daintiness of my card.

I wanted to use the Thoughtful Expressions dies a little differently. So, I stamped a piece of white cardstock in Bubble Bath (isn't that such an adorable name?) with the Sketched Plaid background stamp and then die cut a section on an angle (check out an upcoming post, tomorrow, that shows what I did with the remaining piece) with the Thoughtful Expressions dies.

Thoughtful Expressions

I have built the card layers starting with Bubble Bath base, then a layer of Whisper White and then the Sketched Plaid Thoughtful Expressions die cut.

Using the Thoughtful Expression dies again, I die cut a "frame" of white and layered that on the plaid with adhesive foam strips.

I love how the Bubble Bath and Shy Shamrock go so well together so I die cut the leaf branches (again using the Thoughtful Expression dies) in Shy Shamrock and 3 tiny flowers in Bubble Bath. These were adhered to the upper left and lower right corners of the white frame.

I tied a triple bow and adhered with glue dots and finished the card with some pretty 2024 - 2026 Shy Shamrock gems.

I know exactly who I am sending this card too. I hope she likes it.

Happy stamping!

Hugs, Tracie




No comments:

Post a Comment