If I Fits, I Sits! - Pets & More

Hello friends!  How many of you are cat lovers? And how many of you have seen your kitty in a strange place? A bag, a box, a dresser drawer or even a pail. No matter what, you are sure to find your furry friend in a weird place / position! 

Pets & More
Let's face it... cat's do funny things, sit in odd places, make strange gestures. But all in all, cats are awesome!  I have 2 furry friends that I love to pieces. So when I saw the pail from the Country Flowers dies and the kitty from Pets & More, I knew exactly what I wanted to create.

I started with Summer Splash and ink blended over a stencil to create a background. Then  stamped the pail and coloured it with Smokey Slate Stampin' Blends and then die cut.

The cute kitty from Pets & More was colored in Gray Granite with a touch of Bubble Bath in the ears and nose. I fussy cut the kitty and put him behind the pail. 

Behind the kitty are some flowers from the Country Flowers bundle. I coloured in Lemon Lolly and Summer Splash. I created a new color by coloring over some of the Lemon Lolly with Summer Splash - making a pretty green.

The little birdie (Fluffiest Friends), who is in disbelief that the kitty fits in the pail, ("If I fits, I sits"), has been colored in Summer Splash and Lemon Lolly.

The final touch are a few Lemon Lolly flowers with rhinestone accents and a sentiment in Memento.

I hope you liked todays post. I would love to hear of some of the crazy places you have found your kitty!

Happy stamping!

Hugs, Tracie





No comments:

Post a Comment