Christmas Friends Owl Ornament

Hello and welcome to today's blog post featuring the Christmas Friends bundle. I am loving this bundle. The images are just so darn cute!

Christmas Friends


Now I am not going to lie. I had a bit of a struggle figuring out what to do with this little guy. If you could see the mess I made on my desk...... well I am sure I am not the only crafter that crosses that mental roadblock.  None the less, I finally landed on a design that I am really happy with.

The background DSP is from the Little Bit Festive specialty DSP pack. This is a great option for anyone looking to make some quick cards because it has all sorts of laser die cuts. Check it out here.

The ornament is something I crafted as I don't have an ornament die. I used the Stylish Shape dies to make the base and then embossed it with Wintry (retired) embossing folder. I use a die from Merry & Bright dies (2023) and popped the ornament up on dimensionals.

The letters were die cut from red glitter paper using Alphabet a la Mode dies.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on today's post!

Happy stamping!

Hugs, Tracie



No comments:

Post a Comment