Polar Bear Christmas Friends

Hi Friends!  Yes I am showcasing another Christmas card and it is ONLY Sept. 22 - the first day of fall.  Well you can't be too prepared. Besides, how can I resist making cute cards with such an adorable stamp set like Christmas Friends?!?

Simply put..... I can't resist!!! I should be cleaning the house or something but I learned in my day job that I need to be passionate about something and house work doesn't "cut the mustard!"  But crafting does!  Who is with me??

So without further adieux, here is Mr. Polar Bear. He has stopped to smell the roses.... ummm I mean the Christmas pine tree!

Christmas Friends

With the wind whirling in the background he sure is lucky to have a nice warm coat! 

Look how the ink blending in Boho Blue over the surface of the So Swirly embossed background really helps to make the swirls pop.  It gives the background depth and dimension!

The trees (Merriest Trees) were die cut and also embossed.  This time I have used the blending brush to outline the shape of the tree. And it wouldn't be a Christmas card without glitter!

So, I traced the edges of the trees with a 2 way glue pen and then dunked the trees into some glitter! Notice the glitter under the paws of the bear? Does it look like he has been walking through the snow?

I hope I have inspired you to get crafty (and not do housework)! LOL. Crafting is way more fun.

Happy stamping!

Hugs, Tracie



No comments:

Post a Comment