Another Sneak Peek At Blossoms in Bloom - Featuring Magenta Madness

Hello crafters!  Today I am sharing a card that I created using the Blossoms in Bloom stamp set and coordinating dies - available June 3!  I chose to use the new Magenta Madness in color with Rich Razzleberry to show you how beautifully these colors blend together. I love how eye catching this card is! 
In order to make this card you need a wee bit of patience as I have die cut the floral spray 3 times and filled in the negative spaces. Each time I ran the dies through the die cutting machine I carefully removed the die and then placed some Press n Seal over the pieces and pressed down so that the pieces would stick to it and remain in the proper place so that I could fill in the negative spaces.
Steps:
1. First, die cut 1 outline in black.
2. Die cut 2 of the others

  • 1 in Razzleberry and 
  • 1 in Magenta Madness (available June 3).

3. Adhere the black outline die cut piece on top of the Razzleberry piece.
4. Adhere to white card layer - embossed with Subtle embossing folder.
5. Fill in the "negative" spaces with the Magenta Madness pieces.
6. Stamp greeting and emboss with white craft ink.
7. Punch one end of the greeting layer with the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch (available June 3). Adhere with dimensionals.
8. Randomly place 3 In Color Enamel Dots.

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great!! I'm going to try this. I'm really loving this set.

    ReplyDelete