Blossoms in Bloom With Misty Moonlight & Magenta Madness

Blossoms In Bloom
Hello crafters!  Today's project is showing off  all new 2020 products which includes:

  • 2 of the 5 new 2020 - 2022 In Colors - Magenta Madness & Misty Moonlight,
  • Many Layered Blossoms dies,
  • Lovely Label Pick A Punch and 
  • 2020 - 2022 In Color Enamel dots.
All these products will be available very soon and I know you will want to get your hands on them!  
One thing I want to point out is how amazing the Misty Moonlight goes with Smoky Slate. As you can see the outline of the Many Layered Blossoms floral spray has been die cut out of Smoky Slate and the inset layer has been die cut from Misty Moonlight - the grey undertone of the Misty Moonlight pops against the Smoky Slate! 
And there there is Magenta Madness!  I am a pink girl through and through and I am loving this color!  On it's own it is very vibrant but pared with these other colors it add a true punch of color!  The centers of the flowers are the new enamel dots - I can't get enough of theses and expect to use them on everything. They are just the right size for any project.
And how about the sentiment layer?  This was created with a new dual punch called Lovely Label Pick a Punch. My oh my! Talk about making things easy. I love punches and absolutely love how this punch gives that "finishing" touch. Stay tuned for a post to come that will show you this punch and all the different sized labels you can make. 
Inspiration for this card came from Stamping Pretty. I hope you enjoy this project and will try it out when you get the products.  It is super easy to make!
Have a fabulous crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment