Fun Fold Origami Card

Like a Girl Scout.... "always be prepared!" And today I am. I have created a masculine card to share with you. This card, originally intended to be a Father's Day card, can also double as a Birthday card.
Quite some time ago (I won't share just how long ago) I purchase the Clubhouse stamp set, dies, DSP and the Absolutely Argyle 3 D embossing folder, and many months later I finally decide to play with it.  That is just so sad! But I have so many wonderful products from Stampin' Up! that it is hard to use them all. Well I was determined to use them before they retire (in about a week and a half) - better late than never. 
Well!  What was I thinking??? I should have been using these items since I got them. Bad, bad, bad!
The DSP is awesome! Here I made an origami golf shirt and adhered it to a piece of whisper white card stock that I embossed with the Absolutely Argyle 3D EF - thank goodness this isn't retiring because it is FABULOUS!
This fun fold card opens up by pulling the green tartan layers open. Voila! Here is what the inside looks like!
I stamped the golfer with Memento ink and colored with Stampin' Blends! Such a fun and easy card to make.  This is one of the projects that my Stamper's Tech Club is making this month!  I hope the like it! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment