Sneak Peek #2 - Blossoms in Bloom

Blossoms in Bloom

How about another sneak peek? It was a bit of a challenge to get this picture today as just when  I was about to take the photo it started to SNOW!!! SERIOUSLY???? It is the 9th of May - the joys of living in Canada.
Non the less with the 2020 - 2021 annual catalog is just around the corner and can't help but to be crafty so here is my second share with you. 
Look at the beautiful dies - and this on only some of them from the Many layered Blossoms dies. I chose to use Balmy Blue, Night of Navy & Whisper White as my color pallet for this card. The vellum ferns are die cut from the new Forever Flourishing dies and the greeting is from Lasting Elegance (carrying over from the Occasion catalog. I hope you enjoy my creation that I made for you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment