SNEAK PEEK #3 - Forever Fern Bundle

Forever Fern

More new products coming in June. Here is a card I made using the Forever Fern bundle (Forever Fern stamp set and coordinating dies - Forever Flourishing). 
I just love that Stampin' Up! has a new designer series paper that also coordinates with the bundle. In fact they created a suite that has the stamp set and dies, the DSP, Gold Hoops, Ribbon and embossing folders!  I am only showing some of those items here.  
I absolutely am in love with the Forever Greenery DSP - never fancied myself as a lover of the color green but this DSP has some additional colors that match perfectly - like Pretty Peacock, Just Jade (new In Color) and Soft Seafoam - just to name a few. 
So here is what I did to create my card
Card stock: Basic Black, Pretty Peacock, Whisper White, Just Jade (*New 2020 - 2022 In Color) & Forever Greenery DSP
Dies:  Forever Flourishing, Stitched Shapes, Rectangle Stitched 
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Misc:  Old World Paper 3D *New 

Don't forget that the new catalogs will be here soon and if you live in Canada and would like one, be sure to use my contact me form on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment